Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OPEN

Ok quick update:

ref=dp_image_0.jpg


Reading OPEN the autobiography by ANDRE AGASSI. So far so good. He utilizes brilliant metaphors and gripping descriptions. I'm acutely feeling his hate and anger and passion. Man it just makes me wanna get out there on the tennis courts.   

Also, good music worth checking out is Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros. Offers a cheerful glance to the past and a hopeful gaze into the future. I heard a live interview on KUT where the band was asked why they chose such an odd name they and supposedly there's no band member named "Edward Sharp" thats random but two "magnetic zeros" create the infinity sign so they thought that was pretty fuckin cool. I tend to agree with them. (that's the tatoo sign i'm getting inked onto my body one of these days.) On a curiosity note, one of their songs has wind chimes throughout in the

intro. Big fan of wind chimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment